< Back To Listing
|Model Number||110273 1D099|
|Manufacturer Colour||Grey / Black / Nightlife|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
The Brooks Neuro 3 Mens Running Shoe is a unique uptempo trainer with a segmented midsole platform that allows your heel and forefoot to move independently for the runner that prefers less guidance. A podular outsole design features softer foam encased with rubber. As the softer foam is compressed it meets the firm rubber walls and has no where to go but up creating a bouncy underfoot sensation.
While the midsole and outside remained the same as the previous version, the redesigned woven mesh upper should hold the foot more securely in place so the forefoot propulsion pods can be fully utilized.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- S-257 Cushsole is a midsole compound used as an insole to deliver even more cushioning and flexibility.
- Rounded Heel encourages a more natural midfoot to forefoot strike and creates a smoother landing.
- Forefoot Dynamic Flex Grid provide hyper forefoot flexibility.
- Gearing mechanism allows heel and forefoot to move independently for an optimal toe-off.
- HPR Plus is a high abrasion-resistant rubber for long-lasting, durable traction.
- Forefoot Propulsion Pods are blown rubber filled with BioMogo DNA for adaptive cushioning with superior energy return.
- Dual Toe Flex uses a toe split in the outsole/midsole materials that allows the big toe to function independently and engage the runner's natural balance during toe-off.
- Woven Mesh upper provides structure to help keep the foot secured to the platform.
- Element Linings underneath the upper aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Segmented Sockliner provides underfoot cushioning while maintaining complete flexibility of the shoe.
- Dynamic Hammock System creates a foot wrap that tightens through the eyelets for a second-skin-like fit and improved foot alignment.
- Great Review by Gareth
Price Quality Value
Write Your Own Review
|Brooks Mens Shoe Size Chart|