< Back To Listing
When RockShox re-launched Pike in 2013, it immediately became the benchmark for Trail and Enduro forks, with a supple and progressive feel that simply could not be matched. To ensure Pike’s continuing domination of the class, we put it on a weight-loss program, added the new Charger 2 Damper, included remote options, and gave it a graphic-package makeover that aligns with the all-new Pike’s chassis design. Riders will benefit from Pike’s increased steering authority—thanks to BOOST™-only spacing, stiffness and lighter overall weight—more small-bump compliance and the potential to run wider (2.8”) tires.
Please note: This is an OE spec fork, no extras (user manual, tokens etc) are included - what you see is what you get.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
• Every aspect of the all-new Pike has been optimised to guarantee stiffness and signature ride quality while focusing on weight reduction
• Pike now focuses on Trail, leaving longer-travel Enduro applications to Lyrik
• All-new chassis and all-new look
• Plenty of tire clearance for 27.5 x 2.8” tires in the 27.5” fork
• New Charger 2 Damper with OneLoc remote options
• 160mm max travel for 27.5” and 140mm max travel for 29” options
• Updated air pressure guides maximise performance for E-MTB applications
• New DebonAir air spring for increased small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• External rebound damping adjustment
• Low speed compression adjustment
• 3-position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Firm)
- Wheel size: 27.5"
- Offset: 46mm
- Travel (mm): 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm, 140mm, 150mm, 160mm
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: BOOST™ 15x110mm
- Damper adjust: Crown, Remote (included)
- Spring: DebonAir
- Color (FS): Diffusion Black
- Upper Tube Finish: Fast Black
- Maxle included: Maxle Ultimate
- Damping adjustments: Extl Rebnd, low speed comp, 2 pos remote comp (open/firm), Extl rebnd, low speed comp, 3 pos comp (open/pedal/firm)
- Crown Material: Forged, hollow 7050 aluminium
- Lower leg material: Magnesium
- Minimum Rotor Size: 180mm
- Maximum Rotor Size: 203mm
- Upper tube type: 35mm tapered wall aluminium