The new Orac 3.8 Enduro Mens Wetsuit is the perfect choice for the Progressive Swimmer, who needs a boost in buoyancy. This wetsuit was designed with the goal of elevating the position of the triathlete in the water, with the most advanced buoyancy technologies on the market, Aerodome and Exo-cell; without compromising elasticity when it comes to swim strokes, with Yamamoto 40. The wetsuit you need to conquer the swimming portion.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 0.88 FREE - 0.88 Free technology has been developed together with Yamamoto exclusively for Orca, with the aim of producing the most elastic material available today.
- CORE LATERAL STABILISER (CLS) WITH EXO-CELL - CLS is a panel made from Exo-cell that provides lateral rigidity on the abdomen to strengthen your core and thus prevent twisting.
- EXO-CELL - Exo-Cell is a unique sandwich-designed neoprene that provides over 25% more buoyancy than Aerodome.
- 40 CELL - Yamamoto’s 40cell neoprene is the penultimate for flexibility, suppleness, fit and comfort.
- NANO SCS - Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water.
- HYDROLITE - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come off easier, for faster transitions.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke.
- AERODOME 2 - This new technology applied to the lower trunk area provides 30% greater buoyancy for swimmers.
- HIGH ELBOW PANEL (HEP) - After conducting many biomechanical studies with athletes such as Richard Murray and the BMC team, High Elbow Panel (HEP) technology has been strategically placed on the arm, without limiting flexibility.