The Northwave Raptor Arctic GTX MTB winter boot has designed for the most extreme conditions you’ll encounter during the colder months of the year. Northwave have created a winter boot that provides comfort, warmth and excellent pedaling performance so that your mountain biking is not compromised even in freezing temperatures.
Constructed from GoreTex's Koala membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -10 to +5°C, these boots also provide a waterproof barrier with excellent thermal insulation and the same noticeable power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes thanks to their Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole. The addition of a clever Climaflex collar which is free from overlaps and Velcro is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders, sealing your feet from the cold and completing these capable, dependable winter mountain bike boots.
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- Water and windproof Gore-Tex® Koala membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated in temperatures down to -10°C
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on toe
- User-friendly SLW2 dial to adjust fit
- Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Arctic GTX footbed with four-layer aluminium and fleece construction delivers outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360° reflective inserts