< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Ice White|
‘Big, Flat, Light, Strong…Matte black. Perfect for controlled chaos.’
The DMR Vault Brendog is now available in either Stealth or Ice
The DMR Vault pedal is a tuneable flat pedal designed specifically for riders who want a bigger platform. Equally at home on an all mountain or downhill setup, the DMR Vault pedal offers great stability and grip for the bumpiest of trails.
Which World Cup DH rider epitomises flat pedal riding better than Brendog?
We developed the DMR Vault pedal design with Brendog's testing and input, in 2010.
Now we’ve decided to give him his own stealth colourway to say thanks.
Also included spare moto pins with the DMR Brendog pedals, perfect for more aggressive riding and capable of WC level Downhill racing.
• STEALTH BLACK or ICE finish
• LARGE – 105mm x 105mm
• LIGHT – 430g per pair
• SLIM – 17mm concave foot bed
• LOW PROFILE – For great clearance
• BIG PLATFORM – For the biggest jumps
• TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 CroMo Steel axles
• TUNEABLE – 11 pins per DMR Vault Brendog pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip
• SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
*Aggressive ‘MOTO’ pins also included
• Extruded and CNC Machined Aluminium body
• 4140 CroMo plated axle
• 105mm x 105mm Platform area
• 17mm Concave
• 22 replaceable Moto pins
• 430g per pair