< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A457 001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / White|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Enjoy luxurious comfort and improved bounce with the Asics Gel Kayano 26 Womens Running Shoes, featuring GEL™ technology for high-density shock absorption and a comfortable feel over long distances.
Featuring a Jacquard mesh upper and FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for a lightweight quality that allows your feet to breathe, this ASICS running shoe is all about going the distance, providing exceptional support and comfort over long periods of time. The EVA sockliner offers excellent rebound and cushioning, while the Guidance TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology brings a new level of stability, working with the contoured midsole to help control torsion. Meanwhile, the SpEVA™ 45 lasting improves bounce-back characteristics to put a spring in your step.
If your feet tend to roll inwards as you run, don't sweat it. The DUOMAX™ midsole offers smooth overpronation control by combining two different density materials to reduce the risk of flat feet and bunions.
The classic design with signature ASICS branding is practical yet contemporary, and the AHAR™ outsole helps to reduce excessive wear for a longer lifespan. Reflective details take the design to the next level, improving visibility when you're out after-dark.
- Engineered Mesh - Offers breathable comfort and a premium, irritation-free fit.
- Heel Counter - An external heel counter which secures the rearfoot for a non-slip fit.
- Lacing System - Locks down the midfoot for a distraction-free fit.
- Reflective Details - Increases your visibility on late night adventures.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Lyte - Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofibre compound which increases the foam's durability and provides more stability.
- Gel Cushioning - Attenuate shock at heel-strike and toe-off plus promote a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax Support - Helps to curb overpronation, reducing risk of injury and enhancing gait efficiency.
- SpEVA 45 - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- EVA Sockliner - Increases rebound and cushioning for all-day comfort.
- AHAR Outsole - To increase cushioning and abrasion-resistance on high-stress areas.
- Flex Grooves - Etched into the outsole to provide flexibility for a more natural ride.
- Impact Guidance System - For enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Trusstic System - Better propulsion and stability.
- Weight - 260g.
- Heel Height - 22mm.
- Forefoot Height - 12mm.
- Midsole Drop - 10mm.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title