< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A241 001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Rich Gold|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Push yourself to your limits with the Asics GT 2000 7 Womens Running Shoes, our stylish running shoe for women engineered to give maximum support and protection with every step. Energised cushioning on the sole helps you run further while SpEVA foam reduces impact and helps minimise the strain on your body, as well as giving you extra bounce with each stride.
ASICS GT-2000 7 also gives improved stability thanks to a new underlayer support system and Stability Trusstic which prevents your feet from moving around inside the shoe and helps you stay aligned no matter how far you go. Guidance line technology gives added support to keep you in your natural line of motion.
We've added extra room in the forefoot, creating more space for the big toe to give more flexibility for all foot shapes. And for extra comfort, our Jacquard mesh technology helps ventilate the shoe to keep your feet cool. This is all reinforced by the improved moulded EVA sockliner, which provides an extra layer of breathability and moisture management.
Excellent and reliable grip is vital for any runner, and the ASICS GT-2000-7 has got it covered. The ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber outsole is designed to give extra traction, keeping you safe and secure on any road surface. This durable compound also protect the shoes against damage that can be caused by long-term wear. Put simply, ASICS GT-2000 7 takes care of all the details, leaving you to focus on improving your distance and pace.
- Improved Jacquard Mesh Upper - Improves ventilation to keep you cool.
- Wider Forefoot - Reduces risk of irritation and allows for natural toe splay.
- Seamless Construction - Minimises risk of rubbing and blisters.
- Padded Heel - Adds soft support.
- Cushioned Tongue - Alleviates lace pressure.
- Discrete Eyelets - Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- Ortholite Collar Sponge - Reduces Friction and increases comfort around the ankle area.
- NEW Underlay Support System - Uses a suede material in the upper to enhance support and provide a supportive wrap around the foot.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Offers extra cushioning and high level of breathability.
- SpEVA - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuate shock and heel-strike and toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Propel - Exceptional bounce-back and lightweight responsiveness no matter the distance.
- Dynamic Duomax Support System - Enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Guidance Trusstic System - Integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- AHAR Outsole - Supplies reliable and durable grip across wet and dry ground.
- Flex Grooves - Promote natural foot flexion.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title