< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A460 020|
|Manufacturer Colour||Piedmont Grey / Black|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Enjoy comfort with every stride with the Asics GT 1000 8 Womens Running Shoes, featuring FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology for a remarkably lightweight quality that will make you feel as light as a feather.
With a jacquard mesh upper to allow the feet to breathe easily, this ASICS running shoe guarantees a comfortable fit, with its strategically located GEL™ technology providing high-density shock absorption to extend comfort over the distance. In addition, the EVA foam to the sockliner and lasting provides excellent cushioning and rebound, while keeping the foot stable for enhanced safety throughout.
The TRUSSTIC SYSTEM™ technology also works to improve stability in the mid-foot area, helping to control torsion with the contoured midsole. The moulded AHAR™ outsole helps reduce damage from excessive wear, allowing you to run on most terrains with confidence and reassurance.
On top of providing comfort and stability, the GT-1000™ 8 running shoe also works to counteract overpronation with its DUOMAX™ technology, which imparts essential firmness to the midsole and arch. A regular width makes them accessible to most runners, while signature ASICS branding lends a contemporary finishing touch.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- SpEVA top sole for increased energy return.
- Flytefoam Lyte in the heel provides lightweight and durable cushioning that is also environmentally friendly.
- Decoupled Heel absorbs energy from heel strike and minimizes impact shock.
- DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Guidance Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic midfoot unit to reduce weight while retaining structural integrity.
- Full-Length Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, updating for a plush step in feel with flexible, lightweight breathability.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title