< Back To Listing
|Model Number||T7A9N 1456|
|Manufacturer Colour||Porcelain Blue / Smole|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Spring 2018, Summer 2018|
Ideal for medium to high mileage runners, the GT-1000 6 running shoe for women offers maximum comfort and cushioning for each step. The comfortable 10mm heel drops keeps your foot at natural angle while the visible rear foot GEL provides cushioning and support for over pronators.
The full engineered mesh upper construction on the next generation GT-1000 ensures a better fit and modern good looks. The Duomax – a proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials – is designed to provide smooth over pronation control. The supreme midsole material, SpEVA improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Solyte 45 Lasting - ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- Dynamic Duomax - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- Good but take ages to arrive Review by Runner123
Price Quality Value
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title