< Back To Listing
|Model Number||T850N 1401|
|Manufacturer Colour||Porcelain Blue / White / Asics Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2018, Summer 2018|
The ASICS Gel Nimbus 20 celebrates 20 years of a much-loved shoe. Featuring a range of new technologies, the Gel Nimbus 20 is the best yet in the series. Offering runners a comfortable and performance driven ride, it will not let you down.
Remarkably 55%* lighter than the industry standard. Its organic fibres bounce back into its original shape in the space of each stride to provide perfect cushioning from the start of your run to the finish. *+/- 10%
Heel Clutching System Technology
Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
Rearfoot And Forefoot Gel Cushioning System
Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line – A vertical flex groove for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Clutch Counter – An exoskeletal heel counter for enhanced support and an improved heel fitting.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning – Minimises the level of shock during impact and toe off phases.
- Impact Guidance System – Enhances the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe off.
- SPEVA Midsole Material – Improves bounce back and decreases midsole breakdown.
- AHAR+ - An outsole material for enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- FlyteFoam – A groundbreaking midsole foam that is 55% lighter than industry standard foam. Organic fibres in the foam bounce back to their original shape to provide perfect cushioning.
- 3M Reflective – Reflective materials from 3M for night safety.
- SPEVA 45 Lasting – A midsole material for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic – Enhances gait efficiency and provides midfoot structural integrity.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title