< Back To Listing
|Model Number||JVNL 01|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Orange|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
The Orca S7 Fullsleeve Womens Wetsuit is an alternative to the 3.8 for the Progressive Swimmer. This type of swimmer needs extra buoyancy, so the S7 was designed to elevate the position of the triathlete in the water without compromising elasticity when it comes to swim strokes. The perfect tool to make sure swimming doesn't slow you down.
- YAMAMOTO - The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 39 CELL - Yamamoto 39cell is an extremely flexible neoprene which supports an uninhibited natural swimming motion.
- NANO SCS - Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the benchmark for coating the smoothskin neoprene used in triathlon wetsuits, to reduce friction and increase speed through the water.
- HYDROLITE - The HydroLite panels help the wetsuit come off easier, for faster transitions.
- INFINITY SKIN - The inner Infinity Skin lining provides the feeling of absolute freedom. Designed based on a high-elasticity nylon that incorporates bamboo fibres, this technology is applied to the lining of our wetsuits to offer you greater flexibility with each stroke.