Sometimes everything clicks. The air is crisp, your mind is clear and each step feels effortless as if an invisible force is pulling you along. The Men's Saucony Ride ISO was inspired by moments like these, with the perfect balance of cushioning and responsiveness, this neutral running shoe is designed to run like a dream.
The newly added ISOFIT and FORMFIT technologies allow the shoe to adapt to different foot shapes and provide a personalized fit, while the EVERUN layer and PWRFOAM cushioning quietly absorb impact and energy return.
- Successor to the Ride 10.
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- PWRFOAM midsole.
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot.
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit.
- Woven heel piece provides structure and support for a lockdown fit.
- Reflective elements on the heel.
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Offset: 8mm.
- Weight: 9.7 oz. | 275 g.