< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Aqua / White|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
Nine years ago, the first Kinvara pioneered Saucony’s design philosophy. Today the Kinvara 9 is a staple in the running line-up, with a minimal upper design for a superior lightweight fit. And with the addition of a full EVERUNTM topsole, the unparalleled underfoot feel of this neutral running shoe continues on without rival.
The minimal, engineered mesh upper ensures your feet can breathe in comfort and the lightweight FLEXFILM overlays wrap the foot to also provide structure and support. An inner strap also reduces movement for a smooth, uninterrupted ride.
A full-length EVA midsole ensures that they supply support soft and lightweight cushioning, minimising the impact on the body as you run on hard surfaces. They also include the EVERUNTM top sole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
Finally, a Tri-Flex rubber outsole is used to ensure the shoes provide a long-wearing and sticky grip for all conditions.
The Saucony Kinvara 9 is lightweight, cushioned, and responsive which makes the shoe suitable for going the distance!
- Engineered mesh upper - For a breathable and supportive fit.
- FLEXFILM overlays - Provide structure and support.
- Internal strap system - Embraces the midfoot where it's needed the most.
- Woven heel support - Secures the rearfoot.
- EVA+ midsole - Lightweight cushioning.
- EVERUN Topsole - Thin layer of TPU foam absorbs shock and reduces peak pressures.
- Tri-Flex outsole - Durable and flexible grip.
- Drop - 4mm
- Heel height - 23mm
- Forefoot height - 19mm
- Weight - 184g
Write Your Own Review
|Saucony Ladies Shoe Size Chart|