Stiffness is no longer the price to pay for support in your stability running shoe. Designed to support overpronation, the Saucony Hurricane ISO 4 raises the bar with full-length EVERUNTM cushioning and ISOFIT dynamic lacing. The result is a beautifully plush and flexible feel, without losing an ounce of stability.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Offers stability and structure as well as encouraging cool air to circulate.
- Moisture Management - Wicks away excess sweat and moisture.
- ISOFIT - Creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape of the foot.
- Dynamic Lacing - Offers a secure, locked-in feel.
- Synthetic Overlays - Guards against friction and irritation.
- EVERUN Topsole - Delivers optimal cushioning and comfort.
- EVERUN Midsole - Lightweight yet durable compound to help improve responsiveness and gait efficiency.
- Injection Blown Rubber Outsole - Delivers optimum grip and traction.
- Tri-Flex Technology - Improves mobility and flexibility.
- Offset - 8mm.
- Stack Height - Heel: 28mm / Forefoot: 20mm
- Weight - 281g.