Incredibly soft cushioning, lightweight materials, enhanced breathability. What does that get you? Longer, better runs. Every time. The dual-layer cushioning midsole is firmer below the heel and softer below the forefoot for a blend of support and comfort that is built to perform. The firmer, more dense unit under the heel provides excellent impact and shock absorption, helping to disperse more easily and saving your joints from the forces that go through the body at heel strike.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight upper hugs the foot for breathable, flexible support
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction moulds to the heel for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction
- Firm external heel counter for additional support that keeps the back of the foot locked in place
- Molded Micro G® sockliner takes the shape of your foot to offer great cushioning & fit
- Dual-layer Charged Cushioning® midsole is firmer below the heel & softer below the forefoot for a blend of support & comfort that’s built to perform
- Rubber outsole provides full ground contact with deep flex grooves for extra flexibility where you need it most
- High-abrasion rubber added to heavy wear areas of the sole to increase durability
- Removable insole
- Offset: 10 mm
- Weight: 278 g.