< Back To Listing
|Model Number||110289 1D807|
|Manufacturer Colour||Orange / Red / Ebony|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Softness wrapped in comfort, inside plushness, laced around your feet. Featuring Brooks brand new cushioning technology, DNA LOFT, the Glycerin 16 is engineered to provide a luxurious feeling underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability. The new DNA LOFT transition zone makes every move from heel to toe incredibly smooth and the new engineered mesh upper and 3D Print technology only enhance the fit.
- How can a shoe be light, responsive, and durable? DNA LOFT. It's our softest cushioning to date, made from a finely calibrated mix of foam, air and rubber to react quickly.
- Our softest cushioning, made from a finely calibrated mix of foam, air and rubber, makes every stride smooth from heel to toe.
- If your feet could speak, they'd thank you. Our newly engineered 3D Fit Print mesh upper and internal stretch bootie surround your foot in softness, expanding and contracting with your stride.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones evenly disperse impact away from your body for an effortless ride.
- The new, Double Jacquard Mesh is engineered for strategic breathability, flexibility, and structure.
- Midsole Drop - 10mm
- Weight - 10.6oz / 300.5g
Write Your Own Review
|Brooks Mens Shoe Size Chart|