< Back To Listing
|Model Number||110288 1D069|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Blue / Nightlift|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
The Brooks Ghost 11 is now softer, smoother and lighter. It includes the winning combination of BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT, which has now been added to the heel, to give you just the right amount of cushioning underfoot but without losing the responsiveness. A segmented crash pad and a new mesh upper adapts to your individual running technique. The upper has minimum amount of stitching and the engineered mesh offers maximum breathability whilst providing support and structure where needed to your foot.
A revamped midsole promises a lighter, softer and bouncier feel and a crash pad has also been included as a shock absorber to lessen impact more efficiently when you strike, allowing for a smooth and stable ride- perfect for longer runs.
A stretchy upper mesh ensures the Ghost 11 wraps around your foot more securely to fit snug through the midfoot for more support and flexibility around the toe box. The elasticated, looser mesh around the forefoot makes the shoe more breathable and comfier on the foot.
The outsole is unchanged and offers trusted traction, continuing to perform well in all conditions, whatever the weather. The rubber material and deep tread offers plenty of grip and durability superior to the average road shoe!
Built to offer reliable cushioning for your everyday training, the Brooks Ghost 11 offers small tweaks to enhance comfort and ride, while maintaining the classic feel of the Ghost series.
- Balanced, Soft Cushioning - BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability, yet feels lighter than ever.
- Smooth, Stable Ride - No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad—an integrated system of shock absorbers—will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Soft, Secure Fit - By placing stretch and structure where you need it most, the newly engineered mesh upper practically disappears on your foot.
- Midsole Drop - 12mm
- Light, comfortable, supportive Review by nigel
Value Quality Price
- Great shoe great price Review by Welsh Weeble
Value Quality Price
- A great shoe Review by Terry W
Quality Price Value
Write Your Own Review
|Brooks Mens Shoe Size Chart|