< Back To Listing
|Model Number||J1GD1837 01|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Black|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Designed to keep comfort and cushioning levels up, and temperature levels down, the Wave Rider 22 has a dual compound midsole constructed from U4icX and U4ic, and Cloudwave cushioning technology for a shoe that's secure, and just waiting to spring into action. And, with a fully breathable, lightweight mesh upper, your feet won't be over-heating as you're over-taking.
- Dynamotion Fit - Provides a fit that moves the way you do, actively working with your foot throughout the gait cycle.
- AIRmesh - Increases breathability.
- Premium insock - High-grade removable insock for premium comfort, cushioning and durability.
- Cloudwave technology - For dynamic stability and a responsive ride.
- U4ic midsole material - Provides a high level comfort and performance, while still being extremely lightweight.
- U4icX heel wedge - Adds premium underfoot softness.
- Intercool - A full-length ventilation system.
- X10 - Allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at the heel strike.
- SmoothRide - Promotes a smooth, natural stride.
- Weight - 250g.
Write Your Own Review
|Mizuno Shoe Size Chart|
*This guide applies to all footwear from 2010