< Back To Listing
|Model Number||T868N 400|
|Manufacturer Colour||Deep Aqua / Lagoon|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
The GEL-DS TRAINER 23 has undergone a makeover in the latest edition, but we’ve held onto the best of its performance features to bring you an even better version of classic. The shoe is built as a person best challenger for runners looking to improve their time, but it’s also a great shoe for new athletes who are dedicated to moving in new directions.
Updated with Adapt Mesh - a unique multi-functional mesh fabrication that offers support and flexibility for a secure and unrestricted fit and FlytFoam in the midsole and ASICS GEL in the rear foot still provide maximum cushioning over any distance.
- Flytefoam utilizes organic fibers that are embedded into the foam to offer lightweight resiliency.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System uses a dual-density material in the midfoot to reduce over pronation.
- Propulsion Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- DuoSole Outsole provides lightweight, flexible, and durable traction.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- Adapt mesh on the upper provides highly breathable and flexible coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Heel Clutching System uses an exoskeletal structure that wraps the heel for a secure fit.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title