< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A502 100|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Run further than you ever thought possible in our luxurious Asics Gel Nimbus 21 SP Womens Running Shoes, specially designed to help you go the distance.
Making your maximum performance its sole priority, these energetic running shoes combine supreme comfort and bounce to help you blast your personal best. Their moulded EVA sockliners shape to your feet for the perfect fit, while their OrthoLite collar sponges provide supreme cushioning with every step.
Running long distance requires ultimate stability and our neutral Pebax Trusstic system works to improve your midfoot strength to help you go further. Meanwhile, the FlyteFoam technology to the top and bottom literally puts a spring in your step by providing supreme cushioning without the added weight.
Promising a plush ride along the way, these high-quality running shoes with overlay for support make seemingly endless runs possible. Their supreme but discreet GEL cushioning ensures further comfort and flexibility, while their spacious toe box and wider forefoot provide essential space for feet to breathe.
Thanks to the new lateral full contact outsole, you'll enjoy a smooth ride from heel strike to toe-off - whether you're out on your daily run or gearing up for that bucket-list triathlon. Invest now.
- NEW 2-Layer Jacquard Mesh - Reduces the risk of rubbing and increases air flow.
- Overlays - Supply smooth support and structure.
- Asymmetrical Lacing System - Reduces the risk of irritation and creates a firm fit.
- Heel Clutching System - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and a snug heel fit.
- NEW Spacious Toe Box - Accommodates your foot's natural movement.
- Discrete Eyelets - Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- Moulded EVA Sockliner - Offers high rebound properties, excellent moisture management and breathability.
- Rearfoot And Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Strategically placed to minimise joint stress and maximise ride comfort.
- FlyteFoam Midsole Technology - Ultra-lightweight, but effective, cushioning and bounce.
- NEW FlyteFoam Lyte - Provides exceptional shock absorption at a lighter weight.
- NEW FlyteFoam Propel - Offers exceptional rebound properties.
- Lateral Full Contact Outsole - With blown AHAR rubber for extra cushioning and enhanced durability and grip.
- Guidance Line - For enhanced gait efficiency.
- Drop - 13 mm.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title