< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Mid Grey / Utility Blue|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Spring 2017, Summer 2017|
If you’re seeking balance, performance and support in your running shoes, look no further than the Adidas Supernova Sequence 9. These advanced trainers provide exceptional energy return and temperature resistance thanks to the Boost midsoles. Boost material is considerably more temperature resistant than standard midsole materials, creating shoes that can perform in any climate.
It also uses thousands of energy capsules to deliver springy cushioning to propel you forward. The full-length EVA StableFrame supports your foot from heel to toe, adapting to your specific running style, and a FitBand allows your foot to move more naturally. These shoes also use Continental Rubber outsoles to grip the road in wet and dry conditions.
- Weight per shoe: 11.1 oz.
- Drop: 10 mm
- Heel height: 32 mm
- Toe height: 22 mm
- 50% Boost midsole
- Boost material consists of thousands of energy capsules for springy cushioning, excellent energy return and temperature resistance
- Full-length EVA StableFrame supports the foot from heel to toe
- Engineered mesh upper
- Continental Rubber outsole provides 21% more traction in dry conditions and 23% more traction in wet conditions
- FitBand uses an integrated support system allowing the foot to support the foot and encourage natural movement
- Torsion system guides the foot’s rotation around the midfoot for a smooth transition from the midfoot stance to the forefoot push-off
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Adidas Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS||cm||mm|
|Men's Adidas Shoe Width Chart|
*Adidas shoe widths are all standard (D) unless otherwise stated in the product title