With a superb fit you'll stay free from distractions in the Under Armour Speedform Intake 2 Running Shoes. Lightweight and breathable, with excellent cushioning and a shock absorbing, grippy outsole.
Comfort is a high priority in the Under Armour Speedform Intake 2. Featuring Charged Cushioning, a compressed foam midsole construction, you can expect a highly responsive and durable shoe that provides ample cushioning and energy return. The SpeedForm upper construction hugs close to your foot to provide a focus inducing, precision fit and the lightweight mesh utilised only adds to enhancing the fit and also improves ventilation.
An external heel counter located at the rear of your foot provides support and keeps your heel locked in place, while a seamless, embedded sockliner adds additional support and cushioning. The outsole is built from blown rubber and a carbon rubber heel to provide lightweight durability mile after mile.
- Innovative UA SpeedForm® construction moulds to the foot for a precision fit, eliminating all distraction.
- Super-lightweight mesh upper for enhanced fit & increased ventilation.
- External heel counter provides extra support & locks in the back of your foot.
- Embedded sockliner for added cushioning, support & seamless comfort.
- Charged Cushioning® uses compressed foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return.
- Blown rubber outsole with carbon rubber heel is light-weight but incredibly durable.
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact.
- Offset: 10 mm.
- Weight: 10.05 oz/285 g.