< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1012A539 700|
|Manufacturer Colour||Baked Pink / Frosted Almond|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
Fly through the crowded transition area and get out on the road for the final 42k. The Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 Womens Running Shoes is easy to get on and even easier to run in - perfect for shaving seconds off of T2 and even more during the run itself.
Slide them on quickly with a tongue that doesn’t slip down the shoe and quick-locking elastic laces. Once you’re on the road, go faster with a propulsion trusstic, and run efficiently until the finish line with stabilising tech in the midsole. The Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 11 is a stable and well-cushioned training/racing shoe for overpronators.
This model sees the inclusion of an improved upper, which features fewer seams and material overlays, improving fit and comfort. Midfoot DuoMax and Propulsion Trusstic technology maximise stability and offer extraordinary support and comfort. The Asics GEL-Noosa Tri 11 improves gait efficiency through the assistance of a full-length Guidance Line, whilst rearfoot and forefoot GEL units alleviate stress on the lower limb. Rubber grip tabs on the tongue and heel assist with faster transitions in and out of the shoe.
- Seamless construction - Ensures freedom of movement.
- Engineered Mesh Upper - Allows for sockless wear.
- Elastic Laces - Easy to put the shoe on quickly.
- Perforated Sockliner - Optimises moisture drainage and ensures breathability.
- Reflective - Provides visibility in low light conditions and adds aesthetic.
- Impact Guidance System - Allows the foot to perform in a more natural heel to toe movement.
- Solyte Midsole - Provides cushioning, durability and responsiveness.
- Dynamic Duomax - Helps to reduce the effect of overpronation.
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning - Reduces shock during impact.
- Durasponge - Adds durability while supplying a comfortable ride.
- Guidance Line - Enhances gait.
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole while still retaining the structure of the shoe.
- Wet Grip - Designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- AHAR Outsole - Placed in high wear areas for exceptional durability.
Write Your Own Review
|Ladies Asics Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS|
|Ladies Asics Shoe Width Chart|
*Asics shoe widths are all standard (B) unless otherwise stated in the product title