< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Navy / White / Teal|
|Season||Spring 2019, Summer 2019|
This suit is based on our Tri suit but with laser cut short sleeves for improved aerodynamics, bicep muscle support and increase protection from UV rays. As per the new Tri suit it benefits from a significantly upgrade to fabric used on the upper body which offers maximum breathability, temperature control and freedom of movement. This combined with a supportive compression fabric used on the lower body makes for an extremely high-performance garment. Further attention to detail has then been added to make the suit more comfortable and functional than ever before.
The award-winning Lava collection launched in 2013 and is designed specifically with long distance athletes in mind. The top and shorts won the Triathlon 220 Magazines editor's choice award with a 92% rating and the range has been a massive success with Ironman athletes racing all over the world.
Thanks to the popularity of the range, new products have been added and even further research and development has been conducted to ensure maximum performance and comfort. The garment you wear in an Ironman event can significantly affect your performance and therefore this range is designed to be lightweight, super- comfortable, exceptionally breathable, supportive and functional. New fabrics and features make the latest Lava collection an absolute must-have for anybody racing in long distance events.
- Ladies specific fit.
- Premium woven fabrics ensure maximum performance and comfort throughout the race.
- Aerodynamic design with short sleeves for an improved profile on the bike and added sun protection.
- Ergonomic panel design, fit and fabric locations designed for temperature control.
- Extremely high quality, Iron Performance pad by Cytech. Crucial for IM distances.
- High end Italian leg grippers for maximum comfort and support throughout the race.
- Large, functional pocket design for race day nutrition.
This is a market-leading fabric which is used by a very high proportion of pro athletes. Comfort is crucial during a long-distance race and as soon as you feel this fabric against your skin you'll understand why it is a key feature in the range. This fabric is used on the main front and back panels.