< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Full Print Navy / Coral|
|Season||Spring 2020, Summer 2020|
The Zone3 Activate Plus Revolution Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit promotes a comprehensive level of performance via a thorough feature-set but is available at an attractive price point for wide-ranging appeal.
An ultimately slim, race-inspired cut is realised in a multi-panel design of differing materials. Lycra Sport fabric is utilised on the front torso and leg panels and has been selected in these areas due to its form-fitting nature and shape retention. This is then combined with a highly breathable Waffle material on the back to facilitate temperature regulation. Side inserts are added to bring the panels together and further refine the ergonomic profile.
A smart, double-layer chest construction provides support and coverage for the female anatomy even when the outer layer is fully unzipped. A short sleeve design then offers more skin coverage for increased aerodynamic performance with supportive bands stopping these arm panels from migrating and chafing. A similar concept is employed by the silicone leg grippers to ensure comfort across all three disciplines.
The Tri-Lite pad features a women’s specific shape and features varying levels of density in line with high-pressure saddle contact points. The profile is also designed to eliminate irritation when swimming or running. The suit is then completed with a rear pocket for energy bars and gels, helping to ensure that the athlete is always optimally fuelled.
- High-powered Lycra Sport fabric is used on the front body and leg panels to maintain modesty and coverage
- The back panel is made from an extremely lightweight and high stretch fabric with a waffle structure to give maximum breathability and comfort-fit
- The side panels are made using a premium Italian fabric for breathability, coverage and shape retention
- Tri-lite pad: Female-specific, the pad features different thickness levels to ensure comfort and minimises any saddle pain. It is designed to minimise any water absorption and provide protection during the cycling phase, without impeding your swim or run
- Double chest layer: Designed to give extra coverage. The inner layer allows you to use the main suit zipper on the front for increased ventilation without exposing too much chest. The inner layer also has a zip on the front making it much easier to get the suit on and off
- Short-Sleeve Design: Becoming increasingly popular, the short sleeve design offers more coverage and improved aerodynamics
- A double-layered band is used to secure the arm sleeve gently in place
- Elastic Technology and binding to give a snug fit without any discomfort around the arms and necklines
- Front Zipper: For extra ventilation during the cycle or run
- Storage pocket: With elasticated band positioned on the back for nutrition, spares or valuables
- Soft-Grip leg grippers: To help prevent the legs upwards during the cycle and run and for improved comfort against the skin
- Stylish Flat locked stitching: Designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin
- Zip protection: Internal lining with 'fold over' cover to minimise any discomfort from the zip