When we set out to develop the best neutral running shoe, we asked pro distance runners what they needed. Their response: cushion, bounce, durability and efficiency. Fast-forward to the super-smooth ride of the Under Armour HOVR Infinite Womens Running Shoes. Perfect for everything from your long runs to laying base mileage, and even recovery mileage days. As soon as you put them on, you'll feel like you can run forever.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- DIGITALLY CONNECTED: UA's Record Sensor™ technology tracks, analyses & stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better.
- UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero-gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step.
- Compression-mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in.
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable, with strategic support where you need it.
- Internal heel counter for additional support that helps keep the back of the foot locked in place.
- Die-cut, full-length EVA sockliner moulds to the foot, eliminating slippage & providing ideal underfoot comfort.
- EVA midsole provides excellent cushioning & a responsive feel.
- Anatomically placed, deep flex grooves offer proper flexibility in key areas.
- Solid-rubber outsole covers high-impact zones for greater durability with less weight.
- Strategically placed, carbon-rubber traction pods under the heel of the outsole deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones.
- 360° reflectivity for increased visibility on low-light runs.
- Offset: 8mm.
- Weight: 8.8oz/249g