< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
We created the liv as an affordable percussive therapy solution for everybody. It’s our essential base model that’s meant for everyday general use, effectively relieves tension, and aids with recovery. It delivers our signature Theragun Percussive Therapy treatment of 16 mm of amplitude at a scientifically calibrated treatment speed of 40 percussions per second. The liv can deliver up to 30 pounds of force, making it a great device for recovery.
This model is cost-conscious, but doesn’t compromise quality or ingenuity - all users have to do is turn it on for immediate relief. It comes with a travel pouch, a power adapter, and 2 unique liv Attachments for targeted treatments (not compatible with the Pro Attachments of the G3PRO and G3). The liv’s internal battery lasts 45 minutes.
Like all Theragun devices, the liv provides industry-leading ergonomics with our patented Theragun Triangle multi-grip handle design, allowing for superior comfort and ease of use. Liv is perfect for the person who wants the powerful treatment we’re known for in an affordable and simplified Theragun.
- Theragun Triangle - Our patented 3-sided handle design provides the best ergonomics in the market. The multi-grip design can be held from any side, so you can treat hard-to-reach areas comfortably, naturally, and easily without straining your hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows just to reach areas like your back.
- 2 liv Attachments - Every attachment has a different shape and level of firmness - they’re physician-designed -to address the unique needs of all muscle groups and ailments.
- Single speed for easy use - Instant relief and recovery at the press of a button. That’s the power of percussive therapy.
Our attachments are made of high quality closed cell PU foam, so they’re non-porous and antimicrobial - lotions, oils, and sweat can be easily wiped away making them hygienic and easy to clean.
- Relieves muscle fatigue, tension, tightness, soreness, and knots
- Accelerates recovery and muscle repair
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic flow
- Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Decreases sensitivity to stretching
- Increases range of motion (ROM)
- Enhances athletic performance
- Activates muscles fast
- Improves muscle coordination
- Improves lactic acid clearance
- Natural stress reliever
- Myofascial release