< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
The G3 is our premium percussive therapy solution for whole-body healing, pain relief, recovery, and performance enhancement. It’s our quietest device yet, and is the only model that comes in 2 colorways: Flash White and Jet Black. The G3 offers the core baseline features of the G3PRO. It comes with our “Theragun science,” including the necessary force to provide deep muscle treatment and tension relief. It delivers our signature Theragun Percussive Therapy treatment of 16 mm of amplitude at a scientifically calibrated treatment speed of 40 percussions per second. With its 2-speed functionality, the G3 also has a lighter speed for sore, sensitive areas at 29 percussions per second. The G3 can deliver up to 40 pounds of force for recovery and deep muscle penetration.
The G3 has an internal battery life of 60 minutes and comes with a Travel Case, power adapter, and 4 Pro Attachments for targeted relief (compatible with the G3PRO Attachments). Like all Theragun devices, the G3 provides industry-leading ergonomics with our patented Theragun Triangle® multi-grip handle design, allowing for superior comfort and ease of use.
- 2-Speed Functionality - Customize your treatment with the G3PRO’s signature treatment speed and lighter speed, designed to treat sensitive, sore areas.
- Theragun Triangle - Our patented 3-sided handle design provides the best ergonomics in the market. The multi-grip design can be held from any side, so you can treat hard-to-reach areas comfortably, naturally, and easily without straining your hands, wrists, forearms, and elbows just to reach areas like your back.
- 4 Pro Attachments - Every attachment has a different shape and level of firmness - they’re physician-designed to address the unique needs of all muscle groups and ailments. The G3 is compatible with the G3PRO attachments, so users can upgrade with the Wedge or the Large Ball.
Our attachments are made of high quality closed cell PU foam, so they’re non-porous and antimicrobial - lotions, oils, and sweat can be easily wiped away making them hygienic and easy to clean.
- Relieves muscle tension, fatigue, tightness, soreness, and knots
- Pain relief
- Accelerates recovery and muscle repair
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic flow
- Relieves muscle spasms and stiffness
- Breaks up scar tissue
- Decreases pain and sensitivity to stretching
- Increases range of motion (ROM)
- Enhances athletic performance
- Activates muscles fast
- Improves muscle coordination
- Improves lactic acid clearance
- Natural stress reliever
- Myofascial release