< Back To Listing
|Model Number||1005510 07|
|Season||Spring 2017, Summer 2017|
Prepare your kids for any weather with Sub Dual – a midweight baselayer designed to be worn in all conditions, all year round.
Dries, warms & protects
Its advanced high-wicking fabric effectively regulates the wearer's body temperature by transporting sweat away from the skin to the surface of the baselayer, where moisture can then evaporate into the atmosphere. This ensures that your child is neither too hot nor too cold, whilst also protecting their skin from abrasions and sun damage.
- Midweight long sleeve compression base layer with 4-way stretch to give a responsive fit while wearing.
- Moisture-wicking fabric transports sweat away from the body during high intensity performance. Flat lock seams prevent irritation for a chafe-free fit.
- The advanced high-wicking fabric helps you to stay dry by transporting moisture away from the skin, whilst its tight fit provides targeted compression to your key muscle groups, increasing your power and endurance.
- Ideal for all sports including running, cycling, triathlon, OCR, rugby, football, fitness, gym, golf, tennis.
- This is a close fitting garment and is designed to feel tight against the body. If you prefer a slightly less compressive fit, move up a size. Machine washable at 30 degrees. 82% Nylon, 18% Elastane.