Why limit your run to just the roads? With the new Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR Womens Trail Running Shoes, you can seamlessly transition all the elements you love – EVERUN, ISOFIT, FORMFIT – directly to the trails. Featuring an off-road specific outsole design that incorporates our grippy PWRTRAC compound, this trial running shoe will give you a new view of Mother Nature as you blaze new paths together.
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- PWRTRAC forefoot / XT-900 heel
- Helpful for trail runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation.
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.