Maximize comfort on the trails with the Salomon Sense Ride 2 Womens Trail Running Shoes. With enough cushioning to push the mileage, an 8mm heel drop and proven fit, and an even more flexible, comfortable upper, you'll be ready to go all-day, every day.
- Breathable - Air and vapour can travel in and out for breathability.
- Lightweight - The material on the upper is extremely lightweight, keeping the weight of the shoe down.
- Toe Protection - Thick material covers the toes for protection from bumps and shocks.
- Heel Walls - Holds the rearfoot in a secure and stabilised position to reduce the risk of injury.
- Quick Laces - Easy to secure fast lacing will save time and secure the shoe to the foot.
- Padded Tongue - Comfortable fitting and reduces risk of irritation from chafing.
- Shock Absorbing - Shocks are absorbed instantly, protecting the foot and providing rebound.
- Cushioned - Towards the top of the midsole, the EVA is cushioned, providing supreme comfort.
- Biomechanically Fitted - Protects areas of the feet in certain phases for protection.
- Contagrip Outsole - Solid and durable grip and traction provided by the Contagrip outsole.
- Deep Lugs - Dig into surfaces to anchor the foot into place, whilst also forming a solid base to push off from.
- Heel Stack Height - 27mm
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm