< Back To Listing
Limited Edition Stealth Colourway
Using a new, Ultra-Violet printing process, the graphics have a supreme high level of gloss and a raised, 3D appearance.
- 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Increased width, from 780mm up to 800mm, aligning with Fatbar and Fatbar 35.
- Market leading weight of just 225g.
- The bar retains the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the very popular, original Fatbar Carbon.
- Market leading rise options of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- 7 degree back sweep / 5 degree up sweep geometry.
- Used by Aaron Gwin to win the 2017 UCI DH World Cup.
- Best there is renthal Review by Paul
Price Value Quality
Strong and light 4th set of carbon renthal bars I have had
good shape just feel right
Easy to cut down to required size
Highly recommend (Posted on 11/07/2019)