< Back To Listing
With their new 35mm handlebar line, Renthal saw the flex characteristics being of optimum importance. For all their 35mm handlebars they have matched their flex characteristics to the 31.8mm equivalent. All 35mm bars have the same ride quality that Renthal handlebars have become synonymous with.
Renthal have achieved the same ride quality with no loss of strength or durability at a very similar weight.
Importantly, they have increased the width of all handlebars by 20mm, taking the Fatbar Lite 35 to 760mm.
The Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 is the ultimate lightweight, trail-proof handlebar.
This handlebar ticks all the boxes with an ample width, an optimized lightweight taper tube construction and four rise options.
Boasting a full 760mm width and the aluminium handlebar market leading weight of just 270g, the Fatbar Lite 35 is suited to a wide range of disciplines, from trail riding, right through to XC and Enduro racing.
The Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 is the handlebar of choice for any rider searching for the ultimate in control and durability and the minimum weight.
Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 handlebars are designed to ride faster, jump further and last longer.
- Optimised lightweight tapered tube.
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant hard anodised finish.
- Laser etched positioning grid for easy set up.
- Width marks allow personalised fit adjustment.
- Permanent graphics.
- Material: High strength 7 series Aluminium Alloy
- Width: 740mm
- Rise: 10mm, 20mm, 30mm or 40mm options
- Backsweep: 7 deg
- Upsweep: 5 deg
- Handlebar Clamp Diameter: 35mm
- Colour: Alugold
- Weight: 270g