Waterproof walking shoes with a grippy carbon rubber outsole
These Reebok Sawcut 7.0 GTX Mens Walking Shoes help keep feet dry and footing secure when the going is wet and slippery. They have a breathable mesh upper and a waterproof GORE-TEX lining to keep out rain, snow and slush. A high-traction outsole grips the road or trail.
- Breathable mesh upper with TPU overlays for abrasion protection and durability
- Designed for: Moderate walking on uneven surfaces in all conditions
- EVA midsole for lightweight comfort
- Carbon rubber outsole for traction and durability where needed
- GORE-TEX waterproof technology sewn into the lining of the shoe to protect you from the elements