The Puma evoSpeed Distance v7 features a breathable Air mesh upper and a suede tongue that's tacked down for a better fit and barefoot usage. Meanwhile, a Die-Cut EVA Sockliner is cemented to the strobel board to create a snug and cosy feel. Providing just the right amount of custioning for a variety of distance events, the EVA sockliner on the evoSpeed Distance v7 means the shoe stays light in weight.
With a 5-pin Pebax Spike Plate, the shoe offers superb tracktion on all surfaces while a high-abrasion resistant rubber has been used in critical areas for added durability. Finally, the curved and tapered racing last brings the runner up onto their toes to encourage speed.
- Perforated mesh lined upper lightweight breathabity
- Suede tongue tacked down on medial side for a better fit
- EVA sockliner, cemented in to allow for a snug fit
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- 5 Pin PEBAX spike plate for extra grip
- High abrasion resistant rubber EverTrack technology for added durability in high wear areas
- Suitable for barefoot usage