Designed specifically for athletes looking for an entry-level track spike, these women's running shoes are suited to mid-range distances starting at 800 m and working up to 10 km runs and steeplechases. The breathable mesh upper houses a firm inner support structure made from suede that is geared towards barefoot use, while the ultra-soft EVA midsole provides support. We've also incorporated our EverTrack+ tech for supreme durability and a smoother toe-off, while the outsole features a u-shaped five-pin pebax spike plate for the ultimate level of grip and traction.
- Knitted mesh upper for breathability
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- U-shaped five-pin pebax spike plate on outsole for top grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA No. 1 Logo at tongue