< Back To Listing
Refill pouch only! Note, bottle not included.
Proper Degreaser from Proper Cleaner by Guy Martin, is a drivetrain cleaner, perfect for cleaning Chainrings, Sprockets, Cassettes and Chains on both Bikes and Motorbikes.
12 months after the launch of Proper Cleaner, our Degreaser arrived. We know you're asking, "What took so long? Well, making a degreaser in liquid form is reasonably straightforward & there are plenty of chemical companies in the UK who can do it for you. Send them a sample of one you like, tell them the colour & smell you want and you can have a product quite quickly.
However, it's not so simple with our water soluble capsules. Not only does it have to clean correctly & not attack your finishes, it also has to mix evenly in the bottle, have the correct consistency to go through the machine and not dissolve the sachets!
Drop the sachet into the empty bottle, fill it half way with water, put on the trigger and shake. Remove the trigger, fill to the line with water and you're good to go. Wet what you want to clean. Spray it onto your chain, cassette, chainring, sprocket or anything else you need degreased. Give it 3 - 4 min to work, a quick scrub with a brush or chain cleaning machine & rinse off with water. Simple as that!
- Ideal for cleaning Chains, Cassettes, Sprockets & Chainrings
- Safe on Paint, Anodising, Plastics and Rubber Seals
- Alkaline based & contains no solvents, acids or CFCs
- The liquid is 100% biodegradable, vegan friendly and is produced under the Eco Label
- Capsules can be used up to 3 years after the date on the back of the resealable pouch
- Not tested on Nigel the Dog or his mates.
- Designed, tested and manufactured in the UK.
Adhere to safety instructions on the bottle, do not drink or get into your eyes - aim at what you're cleaning!