The Northwave Phantom 2 SRS road shoes are a great choice for a first road shoe. The NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 strikes a perfect balance between performance and comfort.
Northwave have created the Phantom 2 SRS road shoe to be the perfect road shoe for longer rides or if you're just starting out. The NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole scores an 8 out of 14 on the brand's stiffness index so although it's stiff enough for you to transfer power to the pedals it is more comfortable than their more race-oriented styles, especially over long distances. The Skin Overlap Unibody upper construction means you get a snug fit with pressure distributed evenly across the foot and a micrometric buckle allows you to get the perfect fit.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0 and 5 vents for perfect airflow.
- SPD pedal compatible (cleat plate not included).
- Skin Overlap Unibody upper construction provides the perfect snug fit and distributes pressure more efficiently across the foot for superior comfort.
- SRS micrometric buckle with an ultrathin, ergonomic design combined with 2 asymmetrical straps.
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention.