< Back To Listing
|Season||Autumn 2017, Winter 2017, Spring 2018, Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
Northwave's versatile road shoe for below zero and milder conditions, designed to deliver comfort, warmth and performance in a winter boot. Constructed from GoreTex's Pique membrane, a winter specific material suitable for temperatures from -3 to +15°C, these boots supply all the warmth and comfort needed in these winter conditions. The shoes provide waterproof barrier with great thermal insulation and breathability with the same excellent power transfer that Northwave owners have come to expect from their shoes. The addition, the Climaflex collar completes the package as a superb pair of boots to tackle cold winter rides from 2017/18 onwards.
No matter the season, riders just want to focus on pedalling and maximizing their performance with no distractions. Northwave’s next generation of winter boots is now one-step closer to riders’ needs with the brand new Climaflex collar construction.
Free from overlaps and Velcro, the Climaflex collar is designed to deliver unprecedented mobility for riders and make their winter boots feel like an extension of their legs. Without the use of conventional Velcro multi-panel ankle designs that limit your body’s natural movements, the foot and ankle feel like an integral part of the body as soon as the boots are on to they fit like a seamless connection that minimizes hotspots.
This unbeatable freedom of movement sets a before-and-after for winter shoes that perfectly matches the Climaflex protection from the weather created by the combination of soft, highly insulating thermal Neoprene and the extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane in key areas. The two synergistically create a wind- and waterproof barrier that keeps feet warm and cosy.
• NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness
index of 8.0
• The water- and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm even at -3°C
• Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
• Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
• TPU reinforcement on tip
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• The Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection from the weather
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
• Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
• Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
• 360° reflective inserts
Write Your Own Review
|Men's Northwave Shoe Size Chart|
|UK||Euro||US / AUS||cm|