< Back To Listing
|Model Number||J1GD1909 74|
|Manufacturer Colour||Green / White / Peacoat|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Designed to give you the smoothest running experience yet. The Mizuno Wave Ultima 11 Womens Running Shoes features a U4icX heel wedge, a dual compound midsole and blown rubber in the forefoot ensuring softened toe offs in each and every step. The upper is constructed of less parts to provide a lighter frame, with a comfortable fit that can be used for a wide range of running purposes, casual or professional. This is versatility in motion.
- AIRmesh - Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- DynamotionFit - Improved fit and freedom of movement.
- Light Seamless Construction - Ensures maximum comfort.
- Mizuno Wave Technology - Redirects impact forces away from the foot, whilst also offering superb cushioning and stability.
- Premium Insock - For optimal fit and comfort.
- U4iC - Cushioning compound which maintains lightweight, effective cushioning through the gait cycle, in a format that is 30% lighter than the previous AP+ midsole technology.
- U4icX - Delivers a more comfortable cushioned ride with higher rebound.
- Mizuno Intercool - Full-length midsole ventilation system to keep feet feeling cool and dry.
- SmoothRide - Helps to create the smoothest ride possible.
- X10 - Allows for longer wear in high impact areas.
- Weight - 265g.
Write Your Own Review
|Mizuno Shoe Size Chart|
*This guide applies to all footwear from 2010