< Back To Listing
|Model Number||J1GD1831 03|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2018, Winter 2018|
Designed to keep comfort and cushioning levels up, and temperature levels down, the Wave Rider 22 has a dual compound midsole constructed from U4icX and U4ic, and Wave cushioning technology for a shoe that’s secure, and just waiting to spring into action. And, with a fully breathable, lightweight mesh upper, your feet won’t be over-heating as you’re over-taking.
- AirMesh - Breathable and Cool. AIRmesh allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability for the life of the shoe, and allows the foot to stay cool.
- WAVE - Inspired by nature, Wave is the industry’s current most effective midsole technology. Its unique shape dissipates impact forces away from the foot for a smoother, more cushioned feel on every step.
- X10 - Durability and Traction. X-10 provides the most durable carbon rubber from Mizuno, it allows for longer wear in high impact areas and provides more traction at heel strike.
- Premium Insock - Removable insole for maximum comfort, cushioning and durability.
- Pebax Rnew - The Pebax Rnew constructed plate, is composed of an ecological oil that produces less carbon keeping all the characteristics of the original Pebax but with a smaller carbon footprint.
- Intercool - Cool and Dry. Mizuno Intercool solves the problem of heat and humidity build-up in the running shoe, by incorporating a full-length ventilation system in the sole of the shoe that removes heat and humidity from the foot through a system of ventilation channels.
- U4iC - A unique midsole compound that rides and cushions like Mizuno's ap+ midsole, but is approximatley 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- Smoothride - This Unique approach to the sole of the shoe is designed to create a smooth, rocking-chair-like transition from heel to toe on every step.
- Cloud Wave - The Mizuno development department, always researching new products with greater performance, introduce the new Cloud Wave system, a convex thermoplastic plate that assures greater stability, comfort and reactivity on every run.
Write Your Own Review
|Mizuno Shoe Size Chart|
*This guide applies to all footwear from 2010