< Back To Listing
|Model Number||J1GC1926 03|
|Manufacturer Colour||Estate Blue / Silver - Campanula|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2019, Winter 2019|
Run hard, softer. Equipped with Mizuno Wave SmoothRide Support technology and a superior dual compound midsole of U4icX and U4iC, the Wave Horizon 3 is our most technologically advanced support shoe to date. Designed to carry you as far as you can see, without ever wavering on comfort or durability.
The Horizon 3 is built to last. The upper is comprised of our latest AeroHug technology that wraps around the foot, eliminating any space between shoe and foot, making for a truly adaptive, responsive ride.
- AIRmesh - Allows each running shoe from Mizuno to maintain a high standard of breathability and comfort of the upper.
- DynomotionFit Technology Tailored fit works with foot shape and gait.
- AeroHug - Provides optimum comfort and a secured fit.
- Mizuno Wave - Provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- Pebax Powered - Ensures lightweight energy return.
- U4icX - Delivers stress-free cushioned rides with high rebounds.
- U4ic - 30% lighter without any loss of comfort or performance.
- Premium Insock - Offers comfort, cushioning and durability.
- Mizuno Intercool - Reduces heat and humidity build-up.
- SmoothRide - Minimises rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition.
- X10 Outsole - The most durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear in high impact areas.
- Weight - 340g.
Write Your Own Review
|Mizuno Shoe Size Chart|
*This guide applies to all footwear from 2010