< Back To Listing
LEV INTEGRA’S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike. With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy’s wet dream. Clear the clutter while benefitting from legendary LEV technology. Choose from 100, 125 or 150mm of smooth travel executed by an air sprung hydraulically locking sealed cartridge. A forged twin bolt micro adjust head keeps the saddle on tight while KS’s patented roller-clutch bearing and replaceable brass keys ensure thousands of miles of play-free travel. A KG ALLOY ODI LOCK-ONTM compatible remote connects at the post end to an all new cable interface making setup and service even easier. Increase thrills and decrease drag with LEV INTEGRA.
- Diameter: 30.9mm, 31.6mm or 34.9mm
- Length / Travel 342mm / 100mm, 392mm / 125mm or 442mm / 150mm
- Actuation: OEM models use KGP polycarbonate remote w/ cable system for internally routed. Aftermarket models use KG alloy remote w/ cable system for internally routed
- Head / Rail: Zero offset two-bolt microadjustment / standard rail
- Color: Black ano mast / black collar / hard anodized stanchion
- Weight: 550-635g