Run fast with confidence over all soft and extreme terrain. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsoles provide the world’s toughest grip, whilst aggressive 8mm lugs claw through soft muddy terrain and grip to wet rock and slippery obstacles.
Lightweight and flexible, the precision fit X-TALON G 235 locks your foot in, allowing you to adapt and react with speed and agility. A POWERFLOW+ midsole and META-PLATE rock plate, provide increased cushioning and underfoot protection from sharp rocks and stones.
Perfect for fell, mountain, trail and cross-country running as well as obstacle course racing (OCR) and swimrun.
- Ballistic Nylon Upper Materials - Non-water absorbing.
- Tough Mesh Upper - Provides durability as well as a constant supply of fresh, cool air.
- Overlays - Provide structure and support to the construction.
- Protective Rand - Provides protection against the tricky terrain.
- Gusseted Tongue - Prevents debris from getting into the shoes.
- Met Cradle - locks down the mid-foot for a stable hold.
- Gaiter Hooks - Offers a more secure attachment system.
- Powerflow+ Midsole - Delivers 10% better shock absorption and 25% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Meta-Plate - Protects the underfoot from sharp rocks.
- G-GRIP Rubber Outsole- Unrivalled grip, traction, and durability on a wide range of terrain.
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Offers optimal traction when climbing, descending and contouring.
- Drop - 6mm
- Lug Depth - 8mm
- Weight - 235g