Building on the iconic X-TALON 200, the X-TALON 255 boasts even more durability and protection. Aggressive 8mm STICKY RUBBER studs claw through soft muddy terrain, sticking to wet rock and slippery obstacles. A hard-wearing ballistic nylon upper offers protection and durability, while a roomier fit and TPU Adapter fit cradle keeps your foot comfortable and secure.
Constructed from lightweight, non-water absorbing materials and designed to be quick draining, the X-TALON 255 is the perfect shoe for wet, rocky off-trail running and (OCR) obstacle course racing.
Race with confidence and comfort over varied terrain in this lightweight, flexible racing shoe.
- Synthetic Upper Materials - Non-water absorbing.
- Tough Mesh Upper - Provides durability as well as a constant supply of fresh, cool air.
- Overlays - Provide structure and support to the construction.
- Protective Rand - Provides protection against the tricky terrain.
- Gusseted Tongue - Prevents debris from getting into the shoes.
- TPU Adapter Cradle - locks down the mid-foot for a stable hold.
- EVA Midsole - Offers optimal cushioning.
- StickyGrip Rubber Outsole - Provides outstanding traction and grip on wet and hard ground.
- Multi-Directional Lugs - Offers optimal traction when climbing, descending and contouring.
- Drop - 6mm
- Lug Depth - 8mm
- Weight - 255g / 9oz