Designed for long miles on the world’s most varied trails, this light and responsive trail running shoe offers the ultimate in comfort and protection. A new lightweight, breathable upper ensures a comfortable fit, keeping your feet cool in hot weather while the next generation ADAPTERFIT technology allows the shoe to adapt as the foot swells over longer distances. Sticky rubber outsoles with multi-directional cleats deliver exceptional grip, allowing you to race with confidence over the most unpredictable terrain. The TRAILTALON 290, the perfect shoe for long training runs and ultra-marathons over the world’s most rugged trails. Push the distance in confidence and comfort.
- Breathable Mesh Upper - Provides a breathable environment, keeping the wearer cool and dry.
- Adapterfit Met-Cradle - Adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot.
- Rubber Toe Bumper - Protects the toes from sharp rocks and stones.
- Gusseted Tongue - Prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- On The Shoes Gaiter Hooks - Provides a more secure attachment system.
- Powerflow Midsole - Delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
- Tri-C Outsole - Provides unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
- Multi-Directional 4mm Deep Lugs - Provide aggressive grip, excellent stability and the quick release of debris.
- Drop - 8mm
- Weight - 290g.