The world's toughest shoe for running the world's toughest long-distance trails the Inov8 TerraUltra G 260 Mens Trail Running Shoes. Revolutionary graphene-enhanced rubber delivers the world's toughest grip on hard-packed trails, while next-generation underfoot technology strikes the perfect balance between comfort and responsiveness. New super-strong materials give high levels of durability and breathability to the upper of a 260g shoe that is biomechanically designed to enable the natural movement of the foot. Kevlar® aramid fiber is used in the rear materials of the upper. The TERRAULTRA G 260 designed so you can run forever.
- Breathable mesh - Wicks sweat and protects foot, whilst being incredibly light.
- Kevlar overlays - Adds durability and toughness to the upper.
- Exterofit - Adapts to natural movement and swelling.
- Cushioned midsole - Provides a comfortable fit, without compromising on ground feel.
- Next-gen Meta-plate - Gives superior underfoot protection.
- Graphene grip - Stronger, more elastic, and more hardwearing than any other outsole.
- Meta-flex grooves - Gives greater freedom of movement.
- Fascia Band tech - Helps the natural movement of the foot.
- Heel stack - Heel 9mm, forefoot 9mm.
- Drop - 0mm.
- Weight - 260g.