Featuring revolutionary graphene-enhanced G-GRIP rubber outsoles, the waterproof women's ROCLITE G 370 with its versatile 6mm graphene studs delivers the world’s toughest grip over all trail and mountain terrains, from soft mud to hard rock and everything in between. Weighing in at just 370g and packed with protective-features including an ankle cuff, hikers can move with speed and agility, while also enjoying that comfortable dry-feet feeling and increased ankle support.
- Nylon Upper - Water repellent keeping the feet dry.
- Breathable - Keeping the feet well ventilated.
- Durable Rand - Providing protection to the top of the feet.
- Welded Toe Bumper - Offering protection to the toes.
- PowerFlow Midsole- 10% better absorption and 15% energy return for resilient cushioning and maximum memory retention.
- METAPLATE- Underfoot protection against rocks and debris on challenging terrain.
- Graphene Enahnced G Grip - Stronger, more elastic and harder wearing.
- Versatile 6mm Studs - Providing excellent grip.
- Drop - 9mm.
- Footbed - 6mm.
- Lug Depth - 6mm.
- Weight - 370g.