Utlizing GORE-TEX product technology, the Inov8 Roclite G 315 GTX Womens Trail Running Shoes delivers the optimal combination of support, climate comfort and protection as well as graphene grip (G-Grip) for the ultimate in traction over multiple terrains.
- GORE-TEX Upper - Waterproof membrane surrounds the upper.
- Breathable - Air can flow in and out of the shoe for ventilation.
- ADAPTERWEB - The shoe adapts to natural movement and swelling during motion.
- Toe Protection - Thicker coverage over the toes protects them from bumps and knocks.
- X-LOCK System - Holds the heel in place, preventing injuries from occurring.
- Lace Eyelets - Up the foot laces with eyelets for secure fitting.
- Padded Tongue - Soft padded tongue makes the fit feel more comfortable.
- Ankle Collar - Soft ankle collar reduces chafing and rubbing, whilst also provides strong support.
- Cushioned EVA - Towards the top, the EVA is more cushioned increasing comfort.
- Shock Absorbing - Bottom half of the midsole absorbs bumps and shocks from uneven ground.
- POWERFLOW Outsole - Delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return.
- Solid Structure - Firm and solid structure will protect the boots from damage.
- META-PLATE Shank - Aligned with the metatarsals to provide greater forefoot flexibility and conttrol
- G-GRIP Rubber Outsole- Unrivalled grip, traction, and durability on a wide range of terrain.
- Multi-Directional Cleats - Anchors the foot to the ground, whilst it can also remove debris to improve functionality.
- Stack Height - 16mm
- Heel to Toe Drop - 8mm
- Weight - 315g