< Back To Listing
|Manufacturer Colour||Red / Coral|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2018, Summer 2018|
Run with confidence with our lightest, most flexible women's trail running shoe. The ROCLITE 290 is designed for running quickly over multi terrains. Delivering a responsive ride and high levels of durability, it's perfect for moving fast over everything from mountain rock to muddy grass, hard-packed trails and roads.
Next-generation ROCLITE outsole is the most versatile on the market. It features our Tri-C rubber compound and multi-directional claw-shaped cleats, each with a wide contact area, providing an unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
POWERFLOW midsole delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return than standard midsoles.
Second-generation META-PLATE is a rock plate that protects the underfoot from sharp rocks, while a strengthened rubber toe-cap shields the toes from obstructive debris.
- Mesh and synthetic Upper - Offers enhanced flexibility and comfort on the trail whilst retaining formidable durability.
- Mesh Lining - For added comfort and breathability.
- Adapterweb Met-Cradle - Adapts to the natural movement and swelling of the foot during motion.
- Y-Lock System - Holds and locks the heel in place to offer increased support and a better fit.
- Powerflow Midsole - Delivers 10% better shock absorption and 15% better energy return.
- Second-Generation Meta-Shank - Provides underfoot impact protection.
- Tri-C Outsole - Provides unrivalled grip over unpredictable terrain and the quick release of debris.
- Drop - 4mm
- Weight - 290g
Write Your Own Review
|Inov8 Ladies Shoe Size Chart|